Primary Skills: Product Manager, Mobile Product Management
Duration: 12+ Months
- You will have end-to-end product ownership of multiple parts of the clients Motors iOS and Android app. In that area, you’ll be responsible for researching and deeply understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing the work, and managing features during and after launch
- You will work with a dedicated scrum team of iOS, Android, and services engineers as well as a UX designers to develop and execute on your plans
- You will collaborate on all aspects related to feature launch with stakeholders across the company.
- You will work across the organization (including but not limited to product marketing, analytics, legal & compliance, account management, and customer support) to bring new features to market, manage them over time, and deliver business results while communicating and influencing effectively.
- You will own business outcomes and be responsible for hitting associated targets by creating and owning the product experiences you manage.
- You will be a critical partner in shaping the overall mobile strategy and roadmap of the app, as well as a culture-setter and contributor to the broader product team.
- You will drive data driven observations and test & learn hypothesis to continually improve our traveler’s experience with the app to increase app usage and engagement.
- 1-3 years in a mobile product management role or directly related field. Auto and C2C product management experience are a plus.
- Strong drive to explore and understand customer needs while also driving for execution to get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Works independently on requirements, manage dependencies, and problem solving for an area of ownership within the product.
- Defining the product and customer experience with high quality business requirements and user stories that give clear guidance to your design and engineering partners. Ability to take larger goals and break them down into iterative, actionable stories
- Technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate well with product, technology, analytics and business partners.
- Background understanding technical concepts around mobile, analytics and/or software development preferred.
- Manages and administers product planning, design, development, documentation, and execution throughout the product lifecycle. Gathers and prioritizes product and customer requirements, defines the product vision, and works closely with R&D, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and support to conform to the company's quality system procedures for design control and to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensures that the product, and possibly the marketing efforts, supports the company's overall strategy and goals.: Defines the product strategy and roadmap.
- Delivers product requirement documents and marketing requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification. Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Develops the core positioning and messaging for the product. Performs product demos to customers. Maintains expertise with respect to the competition.
- Acts as a leader within the company. May work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities. May set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, develop sales tools and collateral, and brief and train the sales force.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.