Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12753476
Primary Skills: Product Management, Machine Learning or AI, Ecommerce and Risk
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Product management for machine learning projects including image, escalations, and rules enhancements.
Must haves - eCommerce, Risk, Knowledge of Machine Learning
Work in close collaboration with our engineers and business owners to manage product/project related tasks.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues. Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications. Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
- Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen Kaur at 408-816-2474
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience.
- 2 years' experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Strong execution skills and ability to "drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.