Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12565823
Primary Skills: Product management, product marketing and business analytics
Position Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
- Take product from ideation to create a solution package; complete with detailed description, business requirements, ROI and operational plan; develop alternative courses of action and make timely decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information.
- Set the product roadmap and drives prioritization to achieve desired outcomes.
- Partner with property and corporate marketing departments to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Proactively act to bring a challenging idea to market.
- Proactively solicit ideas and feedback from all stakeholders to ensure the product is continually improving.
- Deliver on objectives while increasing/improving customer satisfaction.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vipul at 408-512-2357.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, business analytics, product marketing, or a related field.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.