Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11918119
Akraya is looking for a Product Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen Kaur at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Trust & Safety, Compliance, Policy Engine, case management system, Product Management
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
The Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within Walmart Global Ecommerce is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses.
In this role, the Product Manager will ensure the enforcement of business, compliance and trust and safety policies are managed effectively through the tools and systems (in particular policy engine and case management system) required to enforce Trust & Safety policies applicable to buyers and sellers across our marketplace businesses. This role will partner with T&S Program Managers, Customer Care, T&S Operations, Product & Technology and Analytics teams.
Position Description (responsibilities):
- Look for ways to improve processes and performance of product and tools
- Manage escalations by working in close partnership with external vendors if required, Product & Technology groups and support team to remove roadblocks if necessary
- Maintain and ensure stability of T&S Tools and Systems, add and prioritize new features on Product & Technology annual roadmap as appropriate
- Manage and Implement process, tools & system improvement in T&S tools and systems as required
- Support T&S Program Managers to enforce their respective policies across the marketplace businesses from a T&S tools and systems standpoint.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen @ 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.