Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11806944
Akraya is looking for a Program / Product Manager [AHA / JIRA] for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Mayur at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Program Management / Product Management / AHA / JIRA
Duration: 12 Months
Contract: Type: W2 only
- The CTO-Ops Senior Program Manager is responsible for providing high-touch consulting and support services for Aha!, the Intuit wide standard tool for planning and road-mapping.
- 5+ years of experience with tool implementation such as Aha! And Jira
- 5+ years of experience defining business process and operating mechanisms
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to write documentation for company wide distribution
- Strong Agile experience, Agile coach strongly desired
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills a must.
- A learning mindset with willingness to try new approaches, innovate, and improve
The CTO-Ops Senior Program Manager is responsible for administering Aha! At Intuit.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Systems, Project Management, or related major
- 5+ years experience
- 3+ years experience developing and training
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex IT systems and processes
- Experience with Google suite of products
- Primary responsibility will be on-boarding Business Unit and Functional Groups within the Intuit Ecosystem on to Aha! With approximately 25% of their time dedicated to documenting standards, providing governance and community related activities e.G brown bags.
- While Intuit has a video first culture and most work can be done via video, there could be up to 20% travel required. Aha! Administration License administration - adding/deleting users, assigning roles, privileges etc
- Keep usage metrics
- Work with vendor management to ensure a positive relationship with Aha!
- Maintain Aha! Jive site
- Build program goals and success criteria
- Contribute to the Ah! Quarterly business review
- Governance Author and document usage standards Administer workflow standards, exemptions and compliance of the standards
- Leading a governance board reviewing expectations to the standards
- Consulting & Support First point of contact for onboarding teams
- Educate teams on work taxonomy, set up, how tos e.G build a roadmap, set up reporting
- Set up all Jira integrations
- Educate teams on how to implement best practices
- Resolve blockers Training
- Develop training materials for classroom and virtual training events
- Lead classroom and virtual training events
- Community Lead the community activities brown bags, office hours, special presentations
- Be active in the Aha! Community sharing our experiences to Aha!
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Mayur at 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.