Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12311300
Akraya is looking for a Product Content Writer/Marketer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Content writing, Marketing Background, Advertising etc.
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
Who You Are
- Plan, write, edit, and iterate content for our self-service advertising products, including interface content, FAQs, training guides, 1-sheeters, user tips & tricks, etc
- Create written content that is clear, informative and engaging that adheres to eBay’s company voice, style and tone guidelines.
- Collaborate with market research, product marketing, sales, UX design, product management and engineering to make sure that your content accurately reflects overall strategy and serves a global content audience.
- Evaluate content for quality assurance, working with cross-functional stakeholders as needed to update/revise content before releasing to customers.
- Partner with market research and sales to determine customer needs to recommend appropriate content, updates and establish future best practices.
- Create and maintain internal training materials for core Ads products and update as required.
- Assist with UX research strategy and oversee the foundational and evaluative research that supports the design and development of eBay’s Advertising products.
- Find creative and compelling ways to share and evangelize research insights across the company.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- English speaker who is a strong, clear writer with excellent grammar.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, remain focused, and still hit deadlines amidst frequently changing requirements.
- Comfort asking questions and tracking down answers.
- Strong sense of initiative and follow-through with a proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results.
- Ability/willingness to learn complex, sometimes technical, concepts quickly.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications and guides.
- Experience in Advertising, B2B, B2C or E-Commerce context is preferred.