Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12160943
Akraya is looking for a Content Writer for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Content writing, Marketing Background, Advertising etc.
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
Who You Are
- Plan, write, edit, and iterate content for our self-service advertising products, including interface content, FAQs, training guides, 1-sheeters, user tips & tricks, etc
- Create written content that is clear, informative and engaging that adheres to eBay’ s company voice, style and tone guidelines.
- Collaborate with market research, product marketing, sales, UX design, product management and engineering to make sure that your content accurately reflects overall strategy and serves a global content audience.
- Evaluate content for quality assurance, working with cross-functional stakeholders as needed to update/revise content before releasing to customers.
- Partner with market research and sales to determine customer needs to recommend appropriate content, updates and establish future best practices.
- Create and maintain internal training materials for core Ads products and update as required.
- Assist with UX research strategy and oversee the foundational and evaluative research that supports the design and development of eBay’ s Advertising products.
- Find creative and compelling ways to share and evangelize research insights across the company.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- English speaker who is a strong, clear writer with excellent grammar.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, remain focused, and still hit deadlines amidst frequently changing requirements.
- Comfort asking questions and tracking down answers.
- Strong sense of initiative and follow-through with a proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results.
- Ability/willingness to learn complex, sometimes technical, concepts quickly
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications and guides.
- Experience in Advertising, B2B, B2C or E-Commerce context is preferred.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.