Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12157742
Akraya is looking for a Product Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SQL/R/Python, NoSQL, Spreadsheet
Duration: 12+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Customer-Centric: Passionate about supporting an efficient and impactful advertising centric product organization with awesome insights and strong focus on the shopper experience.
- Strong SQL, HiveQL, Spreadsheet and Presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
- Previous product analytics experience in digital advertising preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly synthesize large dataset into key insights.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL query languages.
- Familiarity with no-SQL architectures, R, or Python is a plus.
- Self-starter looking to gain broad operating experience in helping scale a fast-growing business.
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical and communication skills.
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking ensuring that business objectives are delivered consistently.
- Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple work-streams and priorities.
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- BA/BS in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.