Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 11868656
Akraya is looking for a " Product Analyst" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Product Analytics, SQL, R/Python and Advertisement
Duration: 12+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2
Customer-Centric: You are passionate about supporting an efficient and impactful advertising centric product organization with awesome insights and strong focus on the shopper experience.
- Strong SQL, HiveQL, Spreadsheet and Presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
- Previous product analytics experience in digital advertising preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly synthesize large dataset into key insights.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL query languages.
- Familiarity with no-SQL architectures, R, or Python is a plus.
- Self-starter looking to gain broad operating experience in helping scale a fast-growing business.
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical and communication skills.
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking ensuring that business objectives are delivered consistently.
- Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple work-streams and priorities.
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- BA/BS in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Bachelor' s degree in business or related field
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu @ 408-512-2361
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.