Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12640661
Primary Skills: Research and Document, banking
Duration: 02+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Research and document the description, scope, goal and primary output for ~25 core banking processes.
- For each process, gather supporting information to assess the risk of the process (FMEA, RCSA).
- For each, compile a process map that includes key inputs, process steps and outputs (SIPOC).
- For each, partner with Legal and Compliance partners to determine which laws and regulations apply.
- For each, gather primary operating metrics and controls so overall efficiency and effectiveness can be assessed.
- For each, ensure the process owner is aware of the detailed process, requirements and performance metrics.
- For each, gather all known improvement efforts or legal/compliance gap closing efforts
- For each, ensure well documented, explained and retained in central process governance repository.
- Previous experience researching and documenting banking processes
- Previous experience creating and validating process maps
- Previous experience gathering and assessing set of performance metrics to ensure both efficient and effective
- Previous experience working remotely
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- Six Sigma training – yellow belt, greenbelt certification
- Direct experience working in banking
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.