Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12306191
Akraya is looking for a Process Documentation Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Aman @ 408-512-2358.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Job Title: Content Writer I/ Process Documentation Specialist
Primary Skills : Writer , Content , documentation
Duration: 03+ Months with possible chance of extension (could lead to other possible needs for other process documentation).
Hours: Part Time - Could be: 3 days a week for 8 hours a day (24 hours/week)/5 days a week for 5 hours (25 hours/week).
- Document the REW processes related to the new lease accounting rules and new lease administration database, as well as other REW processes and procedures.
- Document instructions for using certain Real Estate technical applications, including Visual Lease, a lease administration database.
- Transcribe details of processes and procedures shared verbally by the Sr. Manager and other members of the Real Estate team.
- Prepare the documentation in various formats including, but not limited to, step-by-step instructions, outlines, flow charts, diagrams, process mapping and roles and responsibilities matrixes.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Aman Sethi @ 408-512-2358
- Knowledge in real estate (process documented).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with flow chart applications like Visio a plus.