Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11030058
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Principal Business Strategy for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Subhajit Das at 408-512-2364. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Strategic Growth, Financial Planning, Creative Cloud
Duration: Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Gather and synthesize insights to identify long-term growth opportunities covering all segments of Creative Cloud and/or within a specific segment (e.G. SMB, education, etc.)
- Estimate TAM (Total Addressable Market) and financial projections for specific growth opportunities to inform multi-year strategic planning
- Support growth strategy formulation and/or address specific strategic questions through synthesis of facts and insights from a variety of internal and external sources
- Deliver strategic insights and business policy recommendations to Digital Media leadership based on financial modeling, benchmarking research, data analysis and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- 10-15 years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting, or within corporate or business unit or product strategy function
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence to senior executives.
- Financial modeling / business case development skills
- Experience with product marketing (Go-To-Market) and/or product management a plus
- Experience with Creative products and/or services a plus
- Experience with market research a plus
- MBA preferred
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Subhajit @ 408-512-2364
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.