Primary Skills: API, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, SQL, Elasticsearch, GIT, ECS
Duration: Long Term Contract
Contract Type: W2 or C2C Only
Preferred Language is Node.JS/Java and Ruby/React is secondary;
The team is building API services for the subscription platform.
7-8 years of experience with back end/API development.
Nice to have skills: React, Front end web UI development experience.
Experience with third-party APIs and Web Services.
- Candidates with experience building code that their company "owned" from the development to deployment - Owned platform end-to-end.
- 3+ years' experience using cloud platforms such as AWS, Caching, SQL, Queue, Elastic Search, ECS/Container.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma at 408-512-2360
- Node.JS (Java or Ruby is secondary) –any one of OO language.
- Experience with Agile development, preferably Scrum.
- Experience with Git, Perforce and code management.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.