Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12620627
Primary Skills: Cyber Security, Information Security, Vulnerability, Azure, Project Management
Duration: 24 Months with Contract to hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or 10 years of equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible management experience in planning, budget/financial management, and staffing.
- A minimum of 10y ears of related IT Cyber Security experience including IT Project Management.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Ability to manage functional and matrixed teams.
- Ability to maintain a rolling plan of multiple security projects and programs
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills
- Ability to prioritize and drive difficult decisions among business partners
- Ability to solve very complex security issues that span legal, compliance and regulatory obligations across various lines of business and shared service areas of the company
- Strong client relationship management experience and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills, able to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Strong expertise in the collaboration, facilitation, and coordination of the mitigation of risks.
- Advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and full understanding of multiple related IT functions.
- Proven experience leading large teams in planning and execution
- Experience with development and implementation of an application and device security strategy.
- Understanding of the threat life cycle and how an organization would mature into an advanced threat life cycle response.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services offerings and securing those offerings.
- Experience with application security vulnerabilities and their remediations
- Experience with Windows and macOS platform management and securing these platforms.
- Well versed in next-gen application security capabilities, exceptionally dynamic and static source code testing and secure development practices.
- Well versed in next-gen endpoint security capabilities, especially endpoint detection and response and advanced strategies for securing mobile technologies.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Eram at 408-816-2471
- A minimum of 8 years of information security experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Strong ability to engage with senior-level.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.