Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12533325
Primary Skills: Microsoft Power BI, Power Query
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
- As a Power BI Consultant, you will drive creativity and innovation in how data is presented.
- Design and implement enterprise data and reporting architectures.
- Perform requirement analysis, design, and prototype BI solutions.
- Automated reporting with robust user functionality (drill down, filtering, etc.).
- Work with client end-users and department leaders to address full cycle needs from analytics and dashboard framework, requirement definition through to end-user reporting using PowerBI.
- Develop, secures and maintain BI solutions according to best practices.
- Account for the accuracy of the data presented to BI users through the execution of validation processes and testing procedures.
- Experience working with dataset ingestion, data model creation, reports, dashboards, KPIs, Power BI Pro features, workspaces, security, etc.
- Develop self-service models, data analytics using power BI service.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit @ 408-512-2366
- Extensive expertise with Microsoft BI solution stacks.
- Experience – 6-10 years in technical reporting.
- Experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- BI Analytics development experience with Microsoft Power BI experience.
- High level of demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, Power BI Analytics development experience with Microsoft Power BI experience.
- Pivot, connections to external data sources, REST APIs, pivot tables, charts, and slicers.
- Proven ability to create, publish, and manage content packs.
- Deep understanding of security as it pertains to data access, scope, and distribution of reports and dashboards.
- Design implements and develop data visualizations. Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Strong communication & Customer management skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.