Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12681407
Primary Skills: Aml, Kyc, Regulations,Portfolio, Cash Management, Account, Reporting
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Supports an assigned portfolio of clients and accountable as first point of contact for addressing day to day requests and technical support needs, resolving a variety of client operational issues or bank transaction inquires.
- Receives requests through various channels and generates resolution by navigating, researching or escalating the issue guided by established procedures.
- Accountable for facilitating and positively influencing the client experience by effectively communicating and delivering accurate resolution.
- Provides client information on their financial business needs in timely manner.
- Accountable for providing client training, to increase client product awareness and drive adoption and product penetration.
- Provides assistance directly or indirectly utilizing internal partners for activities related to on-boarding; assessing risk related transactions; fraud mitigation, cash flow management, inquires on other daily banking operational needs; and conducts outreach related to incident/campaign.
- Maintains a knowledge of various products and accountable for advising clients on options to positively influence change in their operations which may include recommending modification additional bank products or programs.
- Evaluates each transactional item and accesses the appropriate actions and/or response, including probing for additional information, researching, escalating, developing solution, or engaging the Deal Team or Product Advisors.
- Applies appropriate judgment to assess risk in regards to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering regulations, account ownership, account controls, fraud, fee waivers and overdraft.
- Performs assigned functions fairly independently and ensures all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
Possess extensive knowledge related to bank deposit and cash management products and services, including but not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, cash management disbursement and collection solutions.
Solid understanding of routine client inquiries including:
- General account and/or product support inquires; user administration inquiries and associated online training; operational troubleshooting for all products and services; liaison between client and internal business partners for problem resolution; and fraud monitoring, risk identification/resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information effectively, diplomatically and tactfully with a wide variety and level of internal partners and clients
- Desire to learn and develop a full understanding of products, processes, and enhancements and committed to continued professional improvement
- Problem solve with ability to facilitate solution by identifying issue, determining resolution or escalating when appropriate
- Highly skilled as client advocate and being accountable for “closing the loop”
- Skilled at developing relationships within team and other internal partners
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR 6-7 years of overall experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired and may be considered as 1-2 years overall experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.