Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12002389
Akraya is looking for a Planning and Order Management Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Planning, Order management, Supply Chain, MS Suite
Duration: 4+ Months (Possible Extension)
Tax Term : W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- 1-3 years experience in a merchandise planning, analytics, replenishment or, an order management role at a retail company preferably within eCommerce.
- Understanding of financial measurements.
- Understanding of supply-chain process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and customer focus.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in MS applications: Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Experience in Netsuite a plus.