Primary Skills: JMeter, LoadRunner, ERP applications like MS Dynamics 365, Oracle
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only and Corp-Corp all inclusive
- Have strong Performance Testing experience for around 8-10 years.
- Must have worked with performance testing tools like JMeter , LoadRunner etc.
- Have worked in performance testing for ERP applications like MS Dynamics 365, Oracle.
- Prepare Non-functional requirements test plan document with all the information gathered.
- Prepare a work-load model to segregate the users count based on critical business scenarios identified as part of non-functional requirements.
- Design scripts for all business scenarios which are in-scope for performance testing.
- Request test data team to provide required data to simulate realistic user behavior during the test.
- Create and design the required test scenarios to conduct all types of performance tests as agreed in non-functional requirements to simulate different application behavior in production.
- Monitor the performance metrics while executing a test with anticipated load on the application to identify the bottlenecks.
- Compare the derived results with expected results to check if the response times are under the SLA.
- Identify the root-cause of the bottleneck and provide recommendations to the Architect/Dev team for further tuning.
- Prepare overall performance summary report and have a walkthrough on the results
- Send the final document to the client for the approval and signoff for the performance testing activities.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vivek at 408-816-2465.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.