Akraya is looking for a Payroll Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Payroll Management, Kronos
Duration: 6 Months (CTH)
Contract Type: W2
- Must have experience with large company, multi-state, national payroll processing in a shared services environment.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with 7 or more years Manager/PM/Systems experience.
- 2+ years of relevant payroll and payroll tax experience.
- In-house payroll and time keeping system knowledge, Kronos experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of tax implications on payroll as well as garnishments, payroll rules and regulations and legal compliance practices.
- Experience working in a close team environment and providing project management/leadership for various projects and initiatives.
- Understanding of payroll best practices and ability to explain fundamentals to individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to facilitate decision making (identify solutions, pros/con, and obtain alignment).
- Strong work ethic with ability to work in a fast paced environment in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to show strong initiative while working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to communicate openly.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel experience.
- Ability to process multiple payrolls on different pay frequencies with high levels of complexity
- Previous experience managing the preparation, quality checking, and distribution of W-2' s (or similar QC function).
- Experience tracking and filing reports related to ACA compliance is a plus.
- Proven success initiating and leading medium/large scale projects across multiple functions or departments.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.