Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12536268
Primary Skills: Payroll Processiing, ADP ProBusiness, DayForce, MyTime
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- 5-9 years of multi-state payroll processing experience.
- Strong experience preferred on ADP ProBusiness or Ceridian Dayforce payroll systems and Report Writer tool.
- Experience preferred on MyTime time and attendance system.
- Solid knowledge of payroll laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail customer service oriented.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Flexibility to work extended hours including potentially weekends during peak times such as year-end.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Solid MS Office and Excel skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.