Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12291597
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Packaging Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Packaging, Reports, Manufacturing
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term : W2 Only
- Perform testing of sterile & non-sterile packaging.
- Write protocols & reports for package testing.
- Address packaging issues in manufacturing.
- Work with suppliers on new & modified package designs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to release documentation.
- Create and release packaging procedures.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Technical analysis and problem solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Has achieved a Bachelor's degree in Packaging.
- Familiar with different package types & materials.
- Familiar with test techniques, standards and packaging failure modes.
- Strong time management skills.
- High work capacity.