Job Category: Manufacturing Engineering
Job Number: 11550008
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for an “ Packaging & Material Handler” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Material Handling, Inventory management, Warehouse, Medical Device
Duration: 6+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
- 2+ years of Materials experience preferred
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred
- Possess prior warehouse or experience in all aspects of receiving, shipping, and manufacturing operations support
- Inventory management experience (cycle counts, physical inventory)
- Knowledge of kanban systems and other lean material handling principles
- Prior medical industry experience
- Prior computer experience (including MS Office products and ERP systems) preferably SAP and Agile.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently each day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz @ 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.