Primary Skills: Project Management, Project Schedules, Project Plans.
Duration: 3 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Create, manage, and track project schedules, scope statements, and detailed project plans.
- Coordinate activities required to drive a project to completion, identify and communicate potential risks to stakeholders, and provide ongoing status reports to team members.
- Be involved from concept to execution, working with our cross-disciplined team to achieve project objectives.
- Develop project management templates and document processes for use by the employee communications and engagement team.
- Ensure materials are delivered to specifications.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Senior project manager with 10+ years of project management experience.
- Possesses strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Has a proven ability to quickly assimilate to new disciplines.
- Highly self-motivated with ability to manage own priorities.
- Results oriented with track record of delivering projects on-time and to expectation.
- Internal communications experience a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.