Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12212700
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a PMO Coordinator for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Varun @ 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Coordinator, Financial Budget & Modeling, Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Clarity PPM Tool, Reporting, Data Visualization
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The main function of the Project Coordinator will be to drive multiple consolidation activities within the Portfolio governance team.
- This will include consolidation of workforce planning, vendor management and portfolio reporting.
- This position will report to the DDP Director of Portfolio Governance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Open, tracking purchase orders (PO) for hardware and software licenses.
- Program Management support and reporting.
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives across DDP.
- Project resource allocation using CA Clarity PPM tool.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or a related major.
- 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis, business operations, management consulting, or a related industry.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; prior financial budget and modeling experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel (required), Power Point, Access (a plus).
- Prior experience working with reporting & data visualization systems such as SQL, Access, Tableau, etc. Is a plus.
- Prior experience working with project management systems such as Clarity, Rally, Jira, etc. Is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.