Job Category: Manufacturing Engineering
Job Number: 10881178
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a PCA Manufacturing Engineer (Electrical Engineer) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359 , If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: PCA Manufacturing, PCA Design Engineer, DFT (Design for Test), DFM (Design for Manufacturing), and DFA (Design for Assembly).
Duration: 12+ Months
- This role requires basic Electrical engineering background to be able to understand and debug circuits
- Understand ICT test methodologies and output to begin such debug.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field (i.E. EE, ME, CS)
- Experience as a PCA Manufacturing or PCA Design Engineer
- Strong knowledge of electronic components, PCB and PCA construction processes including panelization, material selection, RoHS, press-fit connectors, solderablity, manufacturing line thermal profiles, etc
- Experience with multi-layer, impedance controlled, high speed PCA designs in addition to Ridged-flex PCB designs
- Strong experience with bare and populated board testing (e.G. ICT with bed-of-nails, JTAG, electronic functional test, etc.)
- Strong technical skills in prototyping and troubleshooting from engineering documentation
- Skilled in using Agile PDM is highly desirable
- Experience with Valor or equivalent tool to create DFM reports
- Basic understanding of impedance measuring techniques using a TDR instrument
- Working knowledge of standard PCA inspection processes such as AOI and XOI (5DX)
- Familiar with IPC standards such as IPC 2220 and IPC 610 for PCBs and PCAs
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company to its partners, suppliers, and vendors
- Comfortable interacting with technicians, engineers, and management
- ISO9001 or experience in medical device manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Surbhi @ 408-512-2359
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.