Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12275789
Akraya is looking for a Oracle EBS Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shashank at 408-512-2427.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Oracle EBS, PL/SQL
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Design, implement, code, test and maintain Oracle PL/SQL code
- Oracle Purchasing, Inventory
- Develops effective and efficient PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers and functions according to design specifications.
- Perform modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Prepare and review system documentation composed by development teams.
- Applies best practice for tuning for overall system performance.
- Supports software development and test teams throughout the software development life cycle.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shashank @ 408-512-2427
- Minimum of 7+ years of hands-on experience of strong programming experience with PL/SQL stored procedures and complex SQL to develop robust, reliable and high-performance solution
- Strong PL/SQL development experience including but not limited to the creation of packages, procedures, tables views, functions, indexes etc.
- Knowledge on how to build/maintain efficient database tables structure for both transaction and warehouse data
- Must have the ability to work with the functional team to translate business requirements to technical designs
- Excellent trouble shooting and resolution skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.