Primary Skills: Oracle EBS, PL/SQL
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Design, implement, code, test and maintain Oracle PL/SQL code
- Oracle Purchasing, Inventory.
- Develops effective and efficient PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers and functions according to design specifications.
- Perform modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Prepare and review system documentation composed by development teams.
- Applies best practice for tuning for overall system performance.
- Supports software development and test teams throughout the software development life cycle.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shashank at 408-512-2427
- Minimum of 7+ years of hands-on experience of strong programming experience with PL/SQL stored procedures and complex SQL to develop robust, reliable and high-performance solution.
- Strong PL/SQL development experience including but not limited to the creation of packages, procedures, tables views, functions, indexes etc.
- Knowledge on how to build/maintain efficient database tables structure for both transaction and warehouse data.
- Must have the ability to work with the functional team to translate business requirements to technical designs.
- Excellent trouble shooting and resolution skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.