Primary Skills: Oracle/ R12 / Oracle/SQL, PL-SQL/ RDF/XML
Duration: 06 Months Contract To Hire
Contract Type: W2 OR C2C
Individual should have between 8 -10 years of experience in Oracle Application. We would like to hire this person as a consultant in the beginning for 6 months and if it works out good then convert him/her into a permanent position
- Responsible to analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement, standard and custom processes in Oracle application.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on requirements.
- Work with other developers and business users to provide complete solutions.
- Write programs using various languages and tools including, SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Reports, Forms Personalization, XML Publisher Reports.
- Ongoing performance tuning on SQL, PL/SQL programs.
- Maintains repository for all inhouse and 3rd party software/customizations and documentations.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Ensures software issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitors outstanding service requests, patch applications and associated testing.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at 408-816-2400.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Applications R12 modules.
- Very strong knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Should be able to understand, debug and write programs.
- Should be well verced with oracle RICE components. Able to write and debug oracle APIs, interfaces, workflow, alerts, forms, forms personalization, RDF and XML publisher reports.
- Any experience in data integration between oracle ERP and other legacy applications including salesforce.com is a big plus.
- High analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills to work with other developers, business users, and management.
- Proactive problem solver, implementing solutions with careful consideration to the bottom line, long-range goals, feasibility and ease of use.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.