Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12174707
Primary Skills: Talent acquisition, Recruitment and Business Operations experience
Contract Type: W2/C2C.
- Previous experience in people operations: recruiting, interview assessments, and training.
- Prior roles in Bay Area tech preferred; startup-mindset required.
- Reporting directly to the VP of Operations with mentorship across the group, the Operations Business Associate joins a small internal operations "Swat Team" in support of day-to-day, special projects, corporate innovation, and running objectives within Operations, one of the largest organizations at Walmart Group.
- The Operations Business Associate will inherit a ground-level opportunity to build Walmart’s advertising business within a well-funded and results-oriented environment. He or she will learn and build new models of excellence for WMG and the core retail business, gaining unique skills and pedigree for a continued career at Walmart, business school, and beyond.
Experience & Education:
- Talent acquisition benchmarking, continuous improvement, and innovation
- Project Management (Gantt charts, task management, and reporting).
- Technology and Vendor selection to automate our systems and processes.
- Powerpoint/Deck Creation & Storyboarding.
- Research and Due Diligence (Primary, Secondary, synthesis of material).
- Data Interpretation/Analysis is preferred (DOMO cards, Tableau, or willingness to learn).
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen at 408-816-2474.
- Completed Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with no concentration limit is nice to have
- 1-3+ years’ experience; background as talent acquisition, management consultant, product/project manager; domain knowledge in ad-tech, CPGs, startups
- Looking more of business operations side candidate with recruiting in ad tech
- Exceptional full-time summer internships also considered into experience but do not count towards minimum years of post-graduate experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.