Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12174707
Akraya is looking for a Operations Strategy Support for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harleen at 408-816-2474.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Talent acquisition, Recruitment and staffing, ATS
Contract Type: W2/C2C.
- Previous experience in people operations: recruiting, interview assessments, and training.
- Prior roles in Bay Area tech preferred; startup-mindset required.
- Analytics and data visualization background preferred (SQL, Tableau, DOMO, and in-house data visualization to create progress and health dashboards).
- Reporting directly to the VP of Operations with mentorship across the group, the Operations Business Associate joins a small internal operations "Swat Team" in support of day-to-day, special projects, corporate innovation, and running objectives within Operations, one of the largest organizations at Walmart Group. For exceptional candidates, we will have the opportunity to convert into a full-time role within our 300 additional headcount plan.
- The Operations Business Associate will inherit a ground-level opportunity to build Walmart’s advertising business within a well-funded and results-oriented environment. He or she will learn and build new models of excellence for WMG and the core retail business, gaining unique skills and pedigree for a continued career at Walmart, business school, and beyond.
Experience & Education:
- Talent acquisition benchmarking, continuous improvement, and innovation
- Project Management (Gantt charts, task management, and reporting).
- Technology and Vendor selection to automate our systems and processes.
- Powerpoint/Deck Creation & Storyboarding.
- Research and Due Diligence (Primary, Secondary, synthesis of material).
- Data Interpretation/Analysis (DOMO cards, Tableau, or willingness to learn).
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen @ 408-816-2474
- Completed Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with no concentration limit.
- 1-3+ years’ experience; background as talent acquisition on tech side, management consultant, product/project manager; domain knowledge in ad-tech, CPGs, startups preferred.
- Expertise in recruiting, recruiting coordination, sourcing, technical recruiting, talent acquisition, talent management, applicant tracking systems (ATS) strongly preferred
- Exceptional full-time summer internships also considered into experience but do not count towards minimum years of post-graduate experience.