Salt Lake City,
Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 11741302
Akraya is looking for an Operations Specialists for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Syed at 408-816-2015. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Operations Specialists, Client Support and Loan
Duration: 10+ Months Contract
Contract type: W2 only
- This position will be responsible for processing domestic and international wires and assisting in any of the daily tasks of the wire room.
- Monitors Revolving Lines of Credit and related collateral, ensuring that any loan outstanding is fully collateralized.
- Accuracy of collateral submission based upon daily, weekly and monthly client reports.
- Ability to recognize established billing patterns and general collateral characteristics from a diverse client group.
- Reconcile and balance the General Ledger on a daily basis.
- Perform teller functions
- Accuracy in cash handling is a must
- Processing of clients deposits
- Assist with certifications, audits, and preparing reports
- Assist in dual custody of balancing the vault and cash order shipments
- Provide excellent client service either via email, phone and face to face
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Perform fraud investigation on suspicious account activity
- Monitor high risk accounts
- Process, track, and coordinate legal processes and court orders received by the bank
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports on fraud cases within FINCEN' s filing requirements
- Works on routine assignments and escalates non-routine issues.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and policies.
- Works under general supervision. Assists with the calculation of unused fees.
- Processes finding’ s and payments.
- Books simple loans.
- Performs standard loans research.
- Responsible for copying. Scanning, filing & research.
- Assures loans accounts are set up on the Bank' s accounting system accurately and efficiently.
- Assures accurate processing of payments, disbursements and changes to the loan portfolio.
- Performs daily callback function to ensure accuracy on all of the critical data entries and processes handled by the Department.
- Works directly with the Documentation team and Legal Department and enforces the Bank' s policies and procedures.
- Banking Operations Data Entry Tickler Follow up Processing Clerical duties Document Analysis Review signed loan documents.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at 408-816-2015
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.