Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12726078
Primary Skills: Strong understanding of Bank products, regulations, processes and procedures
6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 only
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Must have Skills:
- Exception item processing.
- Account adjustments.
- Credit ratings.
- Audit confirmations.
- General ledger account reconciliation/certification, including analyzing, researching and documenting variances.
- Chargeback items.
- Online requests.
- Statement/check copy requests.
- Dormant Account Review & Escheatment.
- Subpoena requests.
- Stop Suspect Review.
- Responsible for the department’s daily operations and compliance with bank regulations, with primary focus on exception processing.
- Provides operational support to internal business partners, including but not limited to Client Advisory Services, Sales teams, and internal Business Partners.
- Responsible for ensuring department procedures are current and up to date.
- Provides basic operational support and guidance to internal business partners on moderate to complex inquiries.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shabana at 408-907-2246
- Must have a general ability to analyze a client request and escalate when necessary.
- Has a strong understanding of Bank products, regulations, processes and procedures.
- Partners with management and team to help complete any assigned projects.
- Must have at least 2 years of banking experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.