Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12697178
Primary Skills: Banking, finance, Loan Operations
Duration: 4+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Responsible for performing and developing expertise of Global Loan Operation’s daily operations and providing operational support to internal business partners and or clients.
General operations functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Quality assurance (QA) review of loan boarding quality control and implementation for new, renewed and modified loan accounts and letters of credit, and loan servicing transactions such as repayments, advances, payoff, fee collection and interest rate adjustments, researching or reconciling simple to moderately complex information, working with business partners to resolve discrepancies found during the QA process.
- Accountable for performing assigned standard functions under supervision and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
- Performs assigned activities required to support Global Loan Operations.
- Works under moderate supervision and has a general skill set that is applied to the essential functions.
- Escalates non-routine problems or complex issues.
- Quality Assurance of commercial loan products and letters of credit on the Bank systems.
- Reviews loan documents and credit approvals for implementation and quality assurance.
- Analyzes and researches operational activities related to loans and letters of credit
- Reviewing accuracy of information or documents.
- Performs quality assurance of implemented items on the Bank systems.
- Quality Assurance of fee, advance and repayment transactions.
- Reviewing reports to perform quality assurance.
- Providing back up documentation for internal and external auditors.
- Provide client support and training.
Aptitude for following process and procedures:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information.
- Able to research and solve simple scenarios and moderately complex scenarios under guidance.
- Comfortable interacting with internal clients.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, thoroughness, time management and collaboration.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- Technical Capacity/Ability to Work with Variety of Systems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS.
- 1-3 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR.
- 3-5 years of overall experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.