Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12214644
Akraya is looking for an Operations Specialist for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this great opportunity is with a financial institution that has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: FX, Operations
Duration :6+ Month’s contract
Tax Term : W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana @ 408-907-2246
- This position will be responsible for handling various pieces of the day-to-day foreign exchange operation including FX outgoing wire creation and settlement, system maintenance, and assisting in any other tasks that the business requires. Qualified candidate should have ability to solve problems proactively with routine tasks, to identify when inquiries require escalation, and work independently as part of a cohesive, multi-locational team.
- Solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple, routine tasks to meet daily deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
- Some banking and/or related experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact with co-workers in a positive manner.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.