Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11753602
Akraya is looking for an Operations Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Operations Specialist, QA (Quality Assurance), Review, Documentation
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Skills & Requirements
- Responsible for performing and developing expertise of Global Loan Operation’ s daily operations and providing operational support to internal business partners and or clients.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: quality assurance (QA) review of loan boarding quality control and implementation for new, renewed and modified loan accounts and letters of credit, and loan servicing transactions such as repayments, advances, payoff, fee collection and interest rate adjustments, researching or reconciling simple to moderately complex information, working with business partners to resolve discrepancies found during the QA process.
- Accountable for performing assigned standard functions under supervision and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
- Performs assigned activities required to support Global Loan Operations.
- Works under moderate supervision and has a general skill set that is applied to the essential functions.
- Escalates non-routine problems or complex issues.
- Quality Assurance of commercial loan products and letters of credit on the Bank systems
- Reviews loan documents and credit approvals for implementation and quality assurance
- Analyzes and researches operational activities related to loans and letters of credit
- Reviewing accuracy of information or documents
- Performs quality assurance of implemented items on the Bank systems
- Quality Assurance of fee, advance and repayment transactions
- Reviewing reports to perform quality assurance
- Providing back up documentation for internal and external auditors
- Provide client support and training
- Ability to multi-task, handle high volumes, and support cross-functional teams
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information
- Able to research and solve simple scenarios and moderately complex scenarios under guidance
- Comfortable interacting with internal clients
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, thoroughness, time management and collaboration
- Aptitude for following process and procedures
- Technical Capacity/Ability to Work with Variety of Systems
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS
- 1-3 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR 3-5 years of overall experience
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.