Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12260821
Akraya is looking for a Operations Coordinator II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Testing Buildout, Documentation
Duration: 04 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Testing Buildout and Execution – work with testing manager to establish and document a merchant certification process and on-going testing/monitoring engagement for certified merchants. Execute initial round(s) of merchant certification testing and on-going merchant testing/monitoring as outlined in test buildout. This will include buying items on merchant sites with test accounts, picking up items from Omaha office mailroom, facilitating return of product and refund with merchant, shipping items back through mailroom, tracking expenses, working to zero out account, and communicating/remediating results/issues. As a result this person must work from a seat in the Omaha office.
- Organization – develop a document to outline final testing process; develop a tracking system to support testing buildout in Excel; develop a description of duties for continuous testing at end of engagement
- Communications – attend working session and status update meetings where tester may be asked to present/discuss status of testing and any issues found.
- Other special projects related to testing as assigned and allowed within work hours each week.
- 1-2+ years of professional experience, but being able to working independently on tasks or worked remotely
- Experience as a mystery shopper. Able to work independently and comfortable to communicate with people.
- Experience with documentation – process mapping or process documenting.
- Meeting task deadlines, meeting objectives (ensuring it's done the right way)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.