Salt Lake City,
Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12337686
Akraya is looking for a Operations Coordinator I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Operations Coordinator, HR
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Skills You'll Use Every Day:
- Maintain and build vendor relationships to drive experience for customers and efficiency for teams who use their services.
- Support the budget manager in monthly budget processes to keep teams informed on forecasts and expenses.
- Assist the team by providing operational support on building regular communications, solving problems and handling day-to-day operational activities.
- Relationship Management.
- Customer Focus.
- Written Communication.
- Problem Solving.
- Priority Setting.
- Analytical Knowledge.
- Social Savvy.
- Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Ability to build and handle relationships with vendors and internal partners.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and reciprocal environment.
- Strong confidence in budget management and tracking.
- Solid attention to detail and high-quality work standards.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical and systems aptitude with a working knowledge of basic systems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior HR experience or certifications a plus.