Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12633079
Primary Skills: Operational Analysis, Loans, Research
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Operations Internal Bank:
- Processing expertise when performing the department’s daily operational tasks and when providing operational support to internal business partners and/or Clients.
- Establishing and ongoing maintenance of accounts, loans, and/or cards
- Managing exceptions for several payment channels; researching or reconciling moderate to complex information; and may act as a point of escalation.
- Accountable for performing assigned functions with very limited supervision efficiently and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
- Acts as a resource and may recommend potential process improvements.
- Provide mentoring and coaching; and helps to ensure the day to day functions are executed according to policies and procedures.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- Research and Reconciliation.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Performs monetary corrections to an account.
- Handles manual entry of automated items that results exceptions.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.