Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 12351961
Akraya is looking for a Omniture Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Anklesh at 408-907-7706.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
1. Analytic Platforms Planning & Execution (40%)
2. Data Accuracy and Platform Integrations (30%)
- Manages site tagging standards and integrity by developing web analytics strategy, processes and methodologies; drives optimization of systems implementation and reporting.
- Gathering business requirements for new tagging requests; delivering solution design recommendations for tagging to product and engineering teams; partnering closely with the product and engineering teams to identify gaps in current data capture strategy and collaborating to implement enhancements; prioritizing enhancements needed to current implementation; ensuring site tagging and measurement standard provides necessary visibility into impact and value of new initiatives or new product releases; and driving standardization, governance, and communication of analytics.
- Manage analytic platform/product pipelines to ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost -effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Site Analytics by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating analytic platform business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous support to the data collection process.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
3. Partnering, Training & Platform Governance: (30%)
- Periodic data validation on data collection variables and collaborate with technical team to make tagging changes. This individual will make sure our analytic tools meet internal customers¿ needs while satisfying scalability, reliability and other performance requirements.
- Responsible for supporting development of enterprise data warehouse that collects web traffic and marketing campaign data, management dashboards, website behavior analysis, data consolidation, and validation.
- Delivers insights into analytic platform performance by providing objective reporting; focusing the organization on meaningful metrics; measuring success against objectives for all customer facing product releases; evaluating data accuracy within reporting and dashboard tools for effectiveness; and measuring impact of any changes to site (for example, new functionality).
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out multiple analytic platform (marketing/merchandising/e-Commerce professionals) integration capabilities. Responsible for building product specifications for platform functionalities. Application of innovative thinking and problem solving is important for this role.
- Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams to drive the implementation and enhancement of analytics tracking on Wlmart.com and its other web properties;
- Evangelize analytic concepts and serves as an advocate for web analytics by striving to improve skills and capabilities within the web metrics space; creating and maintaining a data-driven culture at across all e-Commerce business units.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706
- End to End implementation knowledge of Adobe Analytics on Web or Apps
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- Highly prefer candidates with development experience and development background.
- Solid background with Adobe Analytics a must.