Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12570568
Primary Skills: Receptionist, MS Office, front desk and customer service experience.
Duration: 7+ Months, possible extension or conversion
Contract Type: W2 only
- Answering incoming and internal telephone calls through the main phone line during regular business hours.
- Greeting employees & Guests, existing and potential clients, and guests who will be entering through the main lobby entrances.
- The greeting process may include the preparation of security badges and arranging escorts for all visitors.
- Timely completion of Incoming and outgoing mail distribution
- Booking conference rooms, some assistance with catering arrival and event support, occasional after hours O/T.
- Providing a high level of proactive support to administrative assistants, executives and business people.
- Effectively represent SVB with a cordial, professional demeanor and friendly, can do attitude., team player.
- Additional ad-hoc projects and duties.
- Minimum of two years reception experience required.
- High level of proficiency with MS Word/Excel/(Outlook calendaring a must) and good typing skills, flexible work schedule, with strong level of accountability and follow through on work tasks, and the ability to work independently or was a team, with others.
- The right candidate must be a sharp, polished professional with strong front desk and customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and phone skills are a must as our Receptionists often times are the ones that make the first impression to clients and employees.
- The Receptionist must maintain a professional appearance, exhibit a positive demeanor and attitude, and be a supportive team player.
- The person in this position must be punctual and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment; handling phone call volume that at times may be heavy.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Asmita at 408-907-6421.
- Knowledge of VoiP phone system and banking experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.