Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11985141
Akraya is looking for a Non RN Manager. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Rakesh @ 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Manages or assists in managing one or more unit providing ambulatory services, maintains budgets and on-going staff development.
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manages or assists in managing one or more unit providing ambulatory services.
- Ensures staff provides high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuums, which comply with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Develops and maintains budgets and on-going staff development.
Minimum Education :
- Manages or assists in managing the operations of one or more units in an outpatient facility.
- Ensures Assistants and staff provide the highest quality of care and are in compliance with The Joint Commission, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care providers in establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and quality service standards to meet members and internal clients expectations.
- Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results across the continuum of care.
- Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
- Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care/service.
- Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all department staff.
- Provides ongoing staff development.
- Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and procedures which support the organizations goals and business objectives and ensures they are met.
- Collaborates with Physician Team Leader and Department Chief in developing the level of patient services and the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
- Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a health care setting.
Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh @ 408-512-2352
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory or lead experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in an outpatient care setting.
- BLS preferred.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.