Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12049647
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Monika @ 408-907-6415.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7 years of network engineer experience. Networking experience with protocols, design, configuration, routing, and switching, EVE-NG, Cisco Modeling Tool (CML), Python, CCIE and JNCIE
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2
The ideal candidate will be a senior technologist with strong cross-functional leadership skills and hands on experience with diverse vendor platforms. Following skills are required for the Senior Network Engineer position:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience.
- Hands on experience with routers, Ethernet switching platforms.
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying large scale-out network technologies including Cisco, Arista, Cumulus network technologies.
- Hands on experience with Emulated Virtual Environment, Next Generation (EVE-NG) and Cisco Modeling Tool (CML).
- Understanding of Routing and switching design concepts for Data Centers.
- Understanding of the routing protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, MPLS, BGP4, OSPF and RIP.
- Excellent communicator and team-builder, capable of establishing trust and securing partnership with all levels of the organization, from engineers to senior executives.
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience rationalizing large, disparate datasets into concrete observations/recommendations, and formalizing into new network solutions.
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent industry certification.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Telecommunications, or related technical field.
- Advanced Network Industry certification e.g. CCIE and JNCIE.
- Network programming using Ansible, Python.