Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12049647
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Sr. Network Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika @ 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7 years of network engineer experience. Networking experience with protocols, design, configuration, routing, and switching, EVE-NG, Cisco Modeling Tool (CML), Python, CCIE and JNCIE
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2
The ideal candidate will be a senior technologist with strong cross-functional leadership skills and hands on experience with diverse vendor platforms. Following skills are required for the Senior Network Engineer position:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience.
- Hands on experience with routers, Ethernet switching platforms.
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying large scale-out network technologies including Cisco, Arista, Cumulus network technologies.
- Hands on experience with Emulated Virtual Environment, Next Generation (EVE-NG) and Cisco Modeling Tool (CML).
- Understanding of Routing and switching design concepts for Data Centers.
- Understanding of the routing protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, MPLS, BGP4, OSPF and RIP.
- Excellent communicator and team-builder, capable of establishing trust and securing partnership with all levels of the organization, from engineers to senior executives.
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience rationalizing large, disparate datasets into concrete observations/recommendations, and formalizing into new network solutions.
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent industry certification
- Bachelor' s degree required in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering.
- Master' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Telecommunications, or related technical field
- Advanced Network Industry certification e.G. CCIE and JNCIE
- Network programming using Ansible, Python
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika @ 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.