Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11570226
Akraya is looking for a Network Development Test Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Hanzala Bewnak at 408-512-2457. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Python, TCL-TK, Java Scripting, C, Java, WiFi Controller, DHCP, DNS, Switching, Routing, Testing, Bug Descriptions.
Duration: 5 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Responsible for Ruckus Cloud System Test and Solution Test with large scale deployment
- Coordinate with remote QA teams in overall QA activities for Ruckus Cloud software releases
- Develop automated tests for functional and system testing of Ruckus Cloud solution
- Debug and recreate customer issues as necessary and work with development team for quick resolution
- Work with Cloud Dev/Op team for cloud software release handoff
- Minimum 7 years' experience in testing on networking field, prefer to have experience on WiFi controller and Wireless Gateway products.
- Testing automation development competence and experience, using Python, TCL-TK, or Java scripting.
- Capability on software development with C, Java, and Golang experience will be a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge on networking, including DHCP, DNS, switching, routing, 802.11, and network management.
- Experience and working knowledge with RADIUS, TACACS/Diameter, 802.1X, Hotspot 2.0 R1 and R2, Captive Portal/Hotspot/BYOD.
- Experience with testing virtualization technology and using various hypervisors and virtual machines.
- Familiarity with public/private/hybrid cloud, Openstack, GCE, GKE, and Kubernetes.
- Experienced with wireless networking tools, including VeriWave, Chariot, Spirent, and Ixia devices.
- Familiar with network protocol layers and how to use network analyzers such as WireShark, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Be able to write clear testing procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.
- Should be a good team player with ability to work with geographically distributed teams and with customers when required.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Haznala at 408-512-2457
- BS or MS in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent. Any other network certification is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.