Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12240160
Akraya is looking for a Network Architect.To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: MPLS/BGP, SDN/NFV, Network Infrastructure
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Developing network and related architectures for building out IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings.
- Working across the organization to provide technical leadership for the network infrastructure.
- Assessing new network technologies and best practices for adoption.
- Driving standardization and automation into all aspects of the network design and implementation.
- Engaging with internal and external customers for briefings, issue escalation, and solution development related to network.
- Enabling the extended teams through training, mentoring, and knowledge transfer.
- Documenting network design and implementation as appropriate for both internal and external consumption.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 10 years experience designing service provider network infrastructures, at scale, e.g., MPLS/BGP, routing, switching, SDN/NFV.
- CCIE or equivalent certificates.
- Experience in development and operations with routing equipments, architecture and protocols (e.g., Packet Forwarding Architectures, MPLS, BGP, Overlay Networks, SDN, OpenFlow, Network Function Virtualization).
- Team technical leadership experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra@ 408-816-2400
- Masters or Ph.D. degree with the specialty in networking.
- Fluency in Go, C++ and/or Python.
- Demonstrated performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Customer-service focus, with the ability to communicate with highly-technical management teams.
- Developed analytical, negotiation and organizational skills Clear focus under pressure, with a creative approach to problem solving and ability to think 'out of the box'.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.