Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12740439
Primary Skills: Linux, SSL, NOC, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS and internet protocols
Duration: 12 Months Contract with possibility for extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Linux servers.
- Medium to strong Command-Line experience required.
- Experience with SSL and SSL deployments.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS and internet protocols.
- Technical personnel in high-stress situation.
- Flexible to work different shifts as needed in a 24/7/365 NOC environment.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu @ 408-907-5650
- 2+ years professional experience working in a Network Operations Center and/or sysadmin.
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer related field.
- Knowledge of SSL certificates and troubleshooting skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.