Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12106828
Akraya is looking for a Multimedia Intern for one of our leading clients. This financial institution has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Studio and field video production, Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
Duration : 1 year contract
Contract type: W2 only
Gain hands-on experience in studio and field video production, sound, lighting, storyboarding, photography, editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and the Adobe CC suite including Photoshop and After Effects.
Shoot on the Canon 5D Mark III, Sony FS7 and F5. Gain guidance from our knowledgeable, tight-knit Multimedia team who is willing to lead you on the path to professional video production.
Skills and requirements:
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
- Must have demonstrated skill with video and photographic equipment
- Must be available Mondays between 7-10am weekly
- Work 20 hours/week – schedule is flexible, except Monday mornings are required.
- Experience using video and photo software, preferably Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Experience with Windows OS, MAC OS, Microsoft Office (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Competent typing skills
- Understand and effectively use social media tools
- Assist on weekly production of company-wide video broadcasts on Mondays
- Help maintain and enhance the Media Center’s presence on company intranet
- Assist in the organization, scheduling, shooting, and editing of video productions
- Assist the Sr. Manager and Director of Internal Communications as needed
- Assist with maintenance of DAM and video archive
- Acquire materials and props as needed (a car is a plus)
- General studio organization, cleaning, and upkeep
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.