Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12540801
Primary Skills: Mulesoft Development, Scrum/Agile environment.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470.
- Work in an Agile Environment to design, development, test and Implement using Mulesoft platforms.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design collaborating with Business and IT.
- 3 + years of experience on Mulesoft implementation, Development.
- Experience proving technical solution development for (add Applications or Skills)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge on Integration and expert in Mulesoft interface implementation
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environment.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.