Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12549974
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Loan, Mortgage regulations, Compliance, and Operations processes.
Duration: 3+ Month’s contract
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- Requesting loan funds or generating closing documents for mortgage transactions after ensuring that all loan documentation is complete; accurate; verified; and complies with company policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Generates, tracks, and completes various tasks within specific and highly regulated timeframes.
- Performs work under supervision and within established processes.
- Ensures that assigned function's daily activities are efficient and compliant.
- Handles complex assignments that require knowledge of mortgage regulations, compliance, and operations processes. Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Able to produce accurate work which includes quality checking personal work product.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.