Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12503008
Primary Skills: IOS, Swift, RestAPI
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Job Title: Mobile iOS Software Developer
Role Accountabilities :
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2433.
- Mobile iOS Software Developer
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, and in production.
- Work cross-functionally with various *** teams: product managements, design, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- 2+ years of native mobile development experience with iOS.
- Experience with entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON using standard HTTP.
- Experience with Swift, Objective C or another OO Language.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.