Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12266967
Akraya is looking for a Migration Scheduler for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Delivery Scheduling, Lead Team of Jr. Project Managers/Coordinators responsible for engaging Client SA, DBA, Application and Production
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only (US Citizens and GC’s Only)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- 5-10 Years experience in Project Management or Delivery Scheduling activities.
- 5 Years experience leading high functioning Teams with project and service delivery responsibilities.
- Lead Team of Jr. Project Managers/Coordinators responsible for engaging Client SA, DBA, Application and Production Support Teams.
- Schedule all Migration Implementation activities based on Change Requests and related planning.
- Primary interface to Migration Technical Team with regard to Readiness to Migrate and Issues management.
- Primary interface to Migration Change Management Team with regard to scheduling Change Requests and validation of Change activities.
- Experience working in a high volume service delivery environment.
- Able to motivate the Team, encourage an operational Team working environment and support a remotely staffed function.
- Moderate Technical background with a working understanding of storage, host/server, infrastructure technology platforms.
- Excel: Intermediate to advanced level.
- PowerPoint: Intermediate.
- Service Now/Other Change Management.