Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12198234
Akraya is looking for a Project Management for one of our industry-leading clients. This great opportunity is with a well-established company that believes in contributing to society through the development of superior, original technology and products. To be considered, please apply directly or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Program and Project Management, requirement gathering, reporting
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Help to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline.
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline.
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks.
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvement.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.